Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 23/140: 3 Mile Walk -- Still Trying To Figure Put When/Where To Get It In

So today is Tuesday.  I spent most of the I day visiting a dear friend who has been battling cancer.  When I left their house I was greeted by a blast of suffocatingly HOT air.  I am NOT a good hot weather person unless I have ready access to water or I am gardening or the like.  But to just go from place to place in a stifling hot vehicle...no thank you.  My EARS were sweating...ok?  Gross.  So by the time I get home my little one is needing some mommy time.  I only have a nurse on Tuesdays until 7, so I have to plan my day accordingly.  So I have to get my walk in before 7, or I am stuck doing it on the treadmill, which is no fun.

So tonight I either will have to talk my hubby into staying with the kids while I go someplace safe to walk (it's not safe to walk our road after dark), or me and Mr. Treadmill will be bonding.

It's 8:08pm right now, and I'm still waiting on Kenny.  Fingers crossed I can still walk outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment